Monday, April 27, 2015

All The Rock Podcast Episode 004

ATR SetLIST 20150419 004

Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
Golden Earring - Twilight Zone
Dee Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
Add N To X - On The Wires of Our Nerves
Alice Cooper - Generation Landslide
Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
David Bowie - Andy Warhol
Glenn Branca - My Relationship
Air - Sexy Boy
Helms Alee - Elbow Grease
Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Anodyne - The Extremist
Butthole Surfers - Human Cannonball
Black Flag - My War
Bloodsport - Better and Best
Cherubs - Stag Party
Circle Jerks - World Up My Ass
Cramps - Love Me
Danzig - Mother
Don Cabballero - Stupid Puma
Fear - I Love Living In The City
Electric Wizard - I, The Witchfinder
Fake Limbs - Green Chartreuse
Helmet - Unsung
Off! - Void You Out
Earth - Coda Maestoso In F (Flat) Minor

No comments:

Post a Comment